Dermot Crowley, on measuring workplace urgency
Dermot Crowley is the founder of Adapt Productivity, and is one of Australia’s most recognised thought leaders on personal productivity. Together we use PuMP to measure workplace urgency, an important result for his clients.
Dermot has become one of Australia’s leading thought leaders on productivity. His training and coaching programs change behaviours, and help participants to apply the principles to their existing technology, such as MS Outlook, smartphones and tablets. Dermot is the bestselling author of two books published by Wiley: ‘Smart Work’ and ‘Smart Teams’.
In this collaborative case study, we dive into a demonstration together on how to make workplace urgency measurable, using the PuMP techniques of Measurability Tests and Measure Design.
Connect with Dermot Crowley here:
- Email: email@example.com
- Linkedin: https://au.linkedin.com/in/dermotcrowley
- Website: www.dermotcrowley.com.au/
Watch the video:
Watch interview with Dermot Crowley:
References for topics mentioned in the interview:
- Dermot’s Measurability Tests for Workplace Urgency
- Dermot’s Measure Design for Workplace Urgency
- Dermot’s website, adaptproductivity.com
- Dermot’s books, ‘Smart Work’ and ‘Smart Teams’