Stacey Barr Interviews Ayça Tümer Arıkan, on creating a new performance culture
Ayça Tümer Arıkan is a measurement consultant and licensed PuMP Contractor in Turkey, and shares her story about facilitating a manufacturing team to implement PuMP and create the right kind of performance culture through good measurement.
Ayça has recently joined our global licensed PuMP Partner team, as a PuMP Contractor for Europe. She is very skilled in facilitating teams, even those who have never been exposed to measuring performance before, to create meaningful measures they value and use to drive improvement in their work processes.
This is our second case study with Ayça, with a spotlight on how just a single XmR chart for their measure has created the right kind of performance culture that this manufacturing company can now build on.
- Email address – email@example.com
- LinkedIn profile – Ayca Tumer Arikan
- Website – www.promeas.org
- PuMP Community user ID – aycat
Watch the video:
- Listen to our first case study interview with Ayça Tümer Arıkan about a full PuMP Pilot implementation.
You can download the transcript here.