Welcome to the PuMP Community!
This is a members-only website *exclusively* for all the clever people who have learned the PuMP Performance Measure Blueprint via one of the following methods:
- A live public PuMP Blueprint Workshop
- An in-house PuMP Blueprint Workshop
- The PuMP Blueprint Online Program
Just by completing your PuMP training, you have free Silver membership here in the PuMP Community.
You must be logged in to access any of the PuMP Community content!
The PuMP Community is hosted by PuMP creator, Stacey Barr, and supported by her global network of performance measurement experts, the PuMP Partners.
YOU LEARNED PuMP TO IMPLEMENT IT, DIDN’T YOU?
The PuMP Community’s purpose is to support you to implement PuMP quickly and successfully, and make performance measurement faster, easier, more meaningful and more engaging. We want to help you to:
- Get a PuMP Pilot implemented in 90 days, with a positive return on investment (ROI).
- Make measuring performance sexy enough to engage colleagues and get leaders’ support.
HAVE YOU IMPLEMENTED PuMP YET?
Our research shows the most common concern PuMP students have immediately after training is that implementation will be hampered by one of three things:
- they personally don’t have enough positional power or influence
- they can’t get their leaders to support it, nor get their colleagues to buy in
- they can’t find the time to implement PuMP, amidst the whirlwind of everyday work demands
And sometimes there’s a deeper concern: What if I don’t do it right the first time? What if it becomes just another failure that will turn people against measurement?
In truth, it’s much easier to lead PuMP and get it started that most PuMP graduates realise…
STOP THINKING SO BIG, AND STOP MAKING IT SO HARD.
Of course, the ultimate results we want from PuMP are for it to be adopted organisation-wide (rolled out), and for it to make performance better (greater ROI from our improvement initiatives).
And this will happen. But not right at the start.
If we start with the intention of rolling out PuMP as far as we can, we’ll fail. We must start with proof-of-concept, to rally enough buy-in.
THE PuMP PILOT IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST WAY TO START.
After we prove the concept with at least one PuMP Pilot, we can get more practice while we engage more people.
And then, a moment will arrive when the critical mass of the organisation is insisting on PuMP. Pull, not push.
That’s why our goal is that you get your first PuMP Pilot underway quickly, and completed successfully.
THERE’S A FORMULA FOR HOW TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL PuMP PILOT.
It’s like the essentials of driving a car: you start the ignition, you get traction, and then comes velocity.
To put this formula into action, you need to be a leader of three things:
- your own confidence
- your colleagues’ buy-in
- the action of implementing the PuMP steps
This kind of leadership is called ‘lateral leadership’. And that’s what the PuMP Community is all about: helping you strengthen your lateral leadership of PuMP.
THE PuMP COMMUNITY IS THERE FOR YOU, ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.
The PuMP Community is exclusively for graduates of PuMP training that was delivered by Stacey or any of her licensed PuMP Partners.
The focus is co-creation, tapping into ideas, experiences, learnings, inspiration and guidance of the global PuMP user community, and of our global PuMP Partner team.
It is there for you, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
And we have two levels of membership: Silver and Gold.
SILVER MEMBERSHIP IS FREE.
Silver membership includes:
- A PuMP Pilot Progress Dashboard, that keeps you focused on making progress.
- Online discussion groups to meet each other and share ideas, experiences, questions and suggestions
- A resource blog that continually grows with hacks, tips, links, and how-to advice
- A case study library, of interivews with members about their stories and learnings in implementing PuMP
- Live PuMP Community Days, hosted around the world by our PuMP Partners (cost-covering fee applies)
GOLD MEMBERSHIP IS $450 PER QUARTER.
Gold membership also includes:
- An examples library, where Gold members from different sectors and industries share their completed PuMP templates (anonymously if preferred) for inspiration, discussion and feedback
- A monthly live Q&A webcast (recorded), where Gold members can ask Stacey any question they like about their implementation of PuMP
- Spotlight coaching sessions (recorded), where Stacey coaches a Gold member to test, tweak and improve their real-life application of a PuMP step (like Measurability Tests or Results Map or Measure Design)
JOIN THE PuMP COMMUNITY, NOW.
Silver membership is open, for free, exclusively for those people who have learned the PuMP Blueprint through one of the methods listed above. If your membership has not already been set up, within 5 days of your PuMP training, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you set up your free Silver membership.
COMING SOON: Gold membership will be available for $450AUD per quarter, and you can register by contacting us for a registration form, or logging into the PuMP Community and upgrading online.
If you have any questions, please email Debbie, our Online Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.